Upgrading AMSv3.1

Dear Mark/Antipodes Team,

I just upgraded my EX to AMS3.1. This went smoothly and without any problems. The process was completed within an hour, after which I loaded the backup of my Roon Core and everything works sublime again.

I would like to complement and thank you for your efforts over the past period. I am very fortunate to be an Antipodes owner. In my opinion the best sounding Roon Cores and according to what has been seen in recent weeks, excellent service from a committed team. Keep it up!

Awaiting the Roon update next week…

Kind regards from the other side of the globe (The Netherlands),

Edwin

4 Likes

Kudos to Antipodes and especially Mark Cole for a clearly written set of instructions taking me through the update successfully on K50. The settings were changed but Mark fixed all these quickly for me working on NZ Sunday. THANKS

2 Likes

i have upgraded my antipodesEX to 3.1.
all went smooth.
dashboard is visible and stable (even with IPv6 on)
but whenever i try to login via Roon Remote (I do see the new core as “green”), i am requested to re-enter email/password for roon.
this is not successful:
Unexpected error: InvalidRemoteData or
network error

any hints how to solve that?
thanks in advance!

(i tried to access the Roon Core via Ethernet and Wifi - same result)

1 Like

@Stu
Please follow the instructions below for remote access
Remote Access Instructions

Hi Antipodes Support,
My CX is always on, but it has not received the update script (yet). I followed the instructions to the letter but the update is not received. I have downloaded AnyDesk as indicated.
I tried the software update with and without reboot (that is, the default software update that should bring the CX in a state to allow the update).

Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam.

@deejeeb
Please follow these instructions for remote support

Remote Support Instructions

@MarkCole - great support! heavily appreciated! thanks!

1 Like

Hi Anthony, here still the same issue.

Did you get any support or information to resolve it?

Hi J , still the same when I powered it in this morning .
I have booked a phone consultation and am waiting for email reply from mark !
Just hoping it can be sorted remotely.
Anthony

@MarkCole Thank you for the support - upgrade OK in a smooth fashion

Hi Antipodes Support,
My CX is on two nights, but it has not received the update yet. Should I wait until tomorrow morning’s?

I did the same and also had a short session with Mark already. My K50 is no longer visible, also no longer in the router. Means - I think - they cannot approach it remotely. In that case, we probably need to go to the importer, dont know. Asked Mark that question by email.

Is your unit still visible with an IP address in the router?

Marc I got through stage 2, reboot and nothing. No roon, my antipodes says 2.8 and no apps will load? What do I do

Should I reboot again kinda stuck

I’m not sure . Have not checked .
Oh that’s worrying , I was hoping it would be fix .
I haven’t had a response from mark , yet .
Did he advise to just leave powered off .?

No advice yet my system has stalled

Well I’m around for an hour, then heading out for a bit, left everything on. Should I generate another any desk access code? Was worried about this update from the opposite side of the world, but thx for trying so far. Looking forward to my DX functioning

@Whazzzup
So Stage 3 hasn’t popped up for installation?
Stage 3 brings down the apps, do you get to Start 3 of 3?

NB. Once you have Any Desk installed, the code is yours, until you uninstall it.

@AlexS
Please follow the instructions here
Remote Support Instructions

Ok access code is the same