AMS Update AMSv3.12

Installed 3.12 on my CX without a hitch, working perfectly.

1 Like

Hi @MarkCole , I had been trying to get Squeeze in 3.12 to play 705/768 files and was not using C-3PO because you said it was not needed for the fix. It now appears that 3.12 merely downgrades the loaded version of Squeezelite to an older version and that C-3PO plugin works again. Are you still working on the fix which doesnā€™t require C-3PO to that we can again take advantage of later version of Squeezelite as they are released?

@NickBacon

Of course

2 Likes

Hi @MarkCole I have spent quite a bit of time with your suggested cache issue and in the process tried different browsers on different machines and also cleared their caches. All with no success. Then this morning I tried a different tack and on the Antipodes Server dashboard Squeeze settings cog I reinstalled Squeeze and Cleared the Database. That has cured the display issue with material.

I agree that what you were suggesting made sense but for whatever reason it was not working.

Thanks, Nick

Excellent, at least we have a temporary fix. Thanks.

So if weā€™re not using PGGB files, not much point in 3.12?

@Tintin
Always a point :+1::relaxed:
v3.12
Squeeze Remote Control
Some minor updates

Squeeze Player
A critical fix for a small number of users experiencing problems with Squeeze Server losing Squeeze Player. And a critical fix for users wanting to play very high bit-rate files.

Security
Some minor security enhancements

3 Likes

Hi
Just finished update all good , but at the end it sayā€™s to log back in but I have never had a user name or password so I am locked out to play music , just need some help.

Can you go back to my antipodes page? Iā€™ve seen that page before, I think you can get around it. Bit vague butā€¦

Hi Tintin
Thanks , just went back through the pages , then skipped the up date restarted and reset . All good thanks.

Itā€™s never a good idea to skip an update

2 Likes

Hi Mark
I did the update but when I went back into the start page after updating it would not let me go any further unless I went back through the update again , but by clicking not to update I was able to go to the front page.

Minor issue with 3.12. Material doesnā€™t remember that Iā€™ve set it to dark mode. Whenever itā€™s launched it goes back to light.

3.11 was the same for me, so may not be related to 3.12ā€¦

Thanks for the feedback :blush:

I have a problem with 3.12 material as it doesnt remember that I have set - donā€™t stop the music - to disable . When I launched squeeze it goes back to Songmix .

@rowberry1
Thankyou for your feedback, I have passed this on to our development team

What exactly is material?

Material is the web interface player for Squeeze

You asked me previously if Iā€™d used it, but I didnā€™t even know such a thing existed, much less how to access it. I still donā€™t & perhaps you could further enlighten me? My K50 arrived with only a single A4 sized piece of paper with pretty much nothing by way of instructions on it. Most of the guides are still under construction & so where can I access information on this?