I just updated my K30 Server with the AMSv5.
Everything went well according to the on screen documentation.
However, now I cannot connect to the dashboard properly.
Funny thing is: Roon works, music works and when I connect via my Mac and MacOS Finder directly to the stored music files it is a really fast connection.
- Myantipodes app does not find server.
- Myantipodes Website finds server and player (still on AMSv4) but does not connect to server when clicking (it does find the player when clicking on player)
- when typing in IP directly into browser (Safari or other) Safari will sometimes connect to the server dashboard after about 90-150 seconds. Everything looks fine, temperature for instance updates on the fly but none of the buttons is functional because the system runs into a timeout when clicking (i.e. update to v5.1 does not work either)
- player dashboard always connects within 4 seconds.
- no firewall, no apple relay, browser cash cleared, everything switched off and restarted. Does not work on phone, iPad, MacBook or from router surface directly.
- before this update I never had any trouble connecting to the dashboards
Any thoughts what to try?
Thanks a lot