AMSv5 Server Dashboard not loading/losing connection

I just updated my K30 Server with the AMSv5.
Everything went well according to the on screen documentation.

However, now I cannot connect to the dashboard properly.
Funny thing is: Roon works, music works and when I connect via my Mac and MacOS Finder directly to the stored music files it is a really fast connection.

• Myantipodes app does not find server.
  • Myantipodes Website finds server and player (still on AMSv4) but does not connect to server when clicking (it does find the player when clicking on player)
  • when typing in IP directly into browser (Safari or other) Safari will sometimes connect to the server dashboard after about 90-150 seconds. Everything looks fine, temperature for instance updates on the fly but none of the buttons is functional because the system runs into a timeout when clicking (i.e. update to v5.1 does not work either)
  • player dashboard always connects within 4 seconds.
  • no firewall, no apple relay, browser cash cleared, everything switched off and restarted. Does not work on phone, iPad, MacBook or from router surface directly.
  • before this update I never had any trouble connecting to the dashboards

Any thoughts what to try?

Thanks a lot

Conrad

1 Like

Absolute the same to me! Player is AMS5, server AMS4.4.
It seems to me, that I must book a remote session next week…

Book a remote session…

antipodes.audio

Antipodes Audio Support Booking Form

Book Support Session - Antipodes Audio - Designers & Manufacturers of High-End Music Server/Streamers Offering More Music, More Choice and More Support

Same for me (K50). Roon is working and everything seems good but no network access to the system.

And booking a remote session for a German user at 2 o clock in the morning is very uncomfortable …
I think I will contact my dealer for help…

similar my end, roon works, can’t turn squeeze off, app finds my k41, the webpage/suport does not.

hope to be back to normal soon

Make sure that it’s not locked. I have locked both Squeeze and Roon so they will remain running. The rest are unlocked.

its not locked, its green and when i hover over the power button to turn off squeeze i get a no entry sign appear next to cursor. (an a mac)

if i do it on the iPad the no entry doesn’t appear, but the power sign just stays orange until you refresh screen then its green again

A support call will get that sorted out