Antipodes K21 turn off the server option

Hello, over the weekend I became a new member of the Antipodes family with my Antipodes K21 device. I’m currently trying to experiment with different player vs server setups. I use the app to play music. Roon and so far I have been using a dedicated server NUC Roon Core - Prime Mini5 with i5 processor, 2 x 8GB RAM and 250GB Samsung EVO M.2. Currently, my setup is K21 as player (Roon) and simultaneously on K21server (Roon). As I write above, I would like to experiment and I would like to return the dedicated server NUC Roon Core - Prime Mini5 to the system and keep K21 only as a player (Roon). Unfortunately, I can’t find the option to turn off the server for K21 anywhere in the settings. in the “Solution” Tab Player settings:K21->Source-> it is possible to select K21 or NONE. in the “Solution” Tab Server settings:K21->App:-> it is possible to select Roon, but the NONE option is not offered. The window below lists other Antipodes server applications such as Squeeze, MinimServer, MiniDLNA and more. But I can’t find anywhere the option to turn off the server function on the K21 and leave the K21 only as a player. Can you please advise me?

1 Like