Can't acces player and server in my antipodes

Hi,
I can’t acces/open/manage my player and server in my antipodes. I tried to switch everything of computer K50 router and switch and restart.

It will not open the ip adres.

Are you saying that clicking the open button does nothing?

Hi , Thanks for the response, It seems that the problem resolved itself? It works fine know. I tried the computer and the app in the phone it works.
No idea what the problem was. I had some issues when powering up the K50. The green light appeared but also disappeared after a few seconds. I disconnected everything a few times from the K50 after I shut it down and after a few times the green light stayed on.
Greetings from The Netherlands.
Remco

Hi,

My K50 does this at times. I do allsorts of things like a total Switch off and Restart etc.

Very frustrating. At times had to Do a 1 to 1 with Mark Cole @ Antipodes.

I call it " Doing a Wobbler !?"

Marvels of Electronics…!!

Happy to know that I,am not the only one. Sorry. Last month I send it back to the distributor and he didn’t had the problem. I felt a little bit stupid .
I still have garantie so maybe I have to send it back but i am also considering the upgrade to G4
Greetings
Remco

My S30 does the same thing and I think some of it might be ISP based.
Even though it is installed on my ipad already, clicking install on the Roon Remote app in the play store sometimes kickstarts everything.
Frustrating for sure.