CD rip another way

I think your intentions are in the right place. But, I just don’t think a healthy forum is one that turns a blind eye to individuals who insist on arguing in bad faith. If one’s position is misrepresented they should be able to point that out.

No one in this thread actually did that. If you disagree then I would welcome your counter argument. If my assertion was incorrect I would acknowledge my mistake.

I had been trying to engage in this fashion, but obviously it didn’t work out so well. I apologize to the rest of you for the disruption.

Ken

1 Like

Like I said I’m not taking sides, hence why I requested my supposed like to one of the comments be removed & also why I edited my own comment after it had been. Any disruptive comments have now also been removed. Might I suggest that for the good of the forum, the pair of you now just leave well alone on this without further comment?

I don’t have much to do with forums, largely because I don’t generally like what I see. However, this forum is generally much better than that. Let’s all try to keep it this way.

No matter what, I’m not going to add any further input on this. My main reason for coming on this forum is to expand my rather limited knowledge with regard to Antipodes streamer/servers & that’s really all I’m interested in doing.

Maybe I made a mistake stepping in (too many years trying to reason with & then finally ejecting people from nightclubs :wink:), but I was merely trying to act as peacemaker.

Kind Regards
Chilli

1 Like

I will as soon as I feel I need not respond to replies made to me. Like I said, I appreciate your intentions. But you are taking sides when you say the “pair” of us. Please just take your own advice and leave well enough alone.

1 Like

The FLAC compression discussion comes up here-Improving SQ of CD rips | HiFi Wigwam