Christmas, New Year Support

Merry Christmas to all our Antipodes whanaunatanga.

This year we will have limited remote support over the Christmas, new year holiday period, I will be spending some well-earned time with friends and family and hope to squeeze in a few days away.
I will be available via email, or pm here, and will respond to posts when able.
I have amended our calendar for my remote support session availability.

I’d like to thank all contributors, members, posters, and lurkers for being a part of our community here over the last year, it is you folk who make us what we are.

For us here at Antipodes HQ, it has been an extremely successful year, with the release of the OLADRA, the release of AMSv4, the continued growth of our dealer network and client base, an extreme amount of work for our small team, but very satisfying.

We are looking forward to the new year and the challenges and opportunities it will bring.

All the team at Antipodes wish you all a very merry Christmas, to you and you loved ones.

Enjoy the music.

Mark, Mark, Oki, Matt, Jess, Lara,

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and congrats on your success and ability to not lose your cool when we present silly questions over and over again.
I look forward to your in-house software Player / Server solutions … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your help a couple of times through the year Mark(s)! Still hard to believe that this level of service is available with a modern product. Probably something that doesn’t get much coverage in reviews where they compare your solution to others. I will remind myself to mention it more on FB etc when people are discussing servers. Hope you have a lovely break and looking forward to 2023.

2 Likes

Thank you Mark and team for bringing even more joy
to my music.
Best of the season to all!

1 Like

Happy holidays, Mark. You, indeed, have earned some time off. I wish you continued good health and success in the New Year.

Steve Eckels

1 Like