Merry Christmas - 2023 (Xmas/New Year Support)

To all the Antipodes Audio whanau, the team here wishes you all a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may you enjoy your time with friends and family.

In New Zealand, it is our summer holidays, our factory will be closed until the 19th of January, the rest of the Antipodes team will return on the 8th of January.

I will be monitoring the forum, and email, I have allocated some days where I will be available for remote support, please be kind and patient as this is my holiday lol.

It has been an exceptionally busy year at Antipodes Audio, with the successful release of the G4 range and upgrade program being a standout for me.
We have much planned for 2024, starting with the AMSv5 release early in the new year.
We have big plans and are excited about what the new year will bring.

Thank you for being a part of what makes working at Antipodes Audio special, it is our user base that drives us on.

Merry Christmas from the Antipodes team, Mark, Mark, Prince, Jess, Sonia, Oki, Callum, Dan, Greg and Grant.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you as well!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and the team, Mark, and thanks for all you do for us as customers.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you, Mark, and to yours–family, friends, and all at Antipodes.

1 Like

All the best for the team and you Mark in the coming year. I think you are doing an amazing job and the support is much appreciated!
Cheers,

Tony A.

1 Like