MyAntipodes App Issue

My G4 K50 has AMSv5.0.0. The software upgrade had allowed me to access MyAntipodes app or MyAntipodes.com without disabling my VPN, which prior to the update I had not been able to do. I had been using a combo modem&router from my ISP, but lately I needed to reboot the modem-router frequently. I exchanged with the ISP local office, and they provided men a new modem with separate eero Pro 6E router. Now, I am no longer able to access dashboard via the MyAntipodes app with or without VPN enabled, and must disable VPN in order to access dashboard management. Though workable, I would like to again have the convenience of accessing via the app as primary or the website as secondary option without disabling the VPN. I have disabled the IPv6 option via the eero app, rebooted the router and rebooted the K50, but did not resolve. Before I schedule a support appointment, is there something else I should look to do to resolve?

Thanks in advance

Obviously there is something in the eero that is preventing this from happening, have you reached out to their customer support.
The Antipodes app is looking at your local network, which is why a VPN can be enabled, sorry I’m not a network engineer and unsure that a remote session will alleviate the issue.
As I recall the only way to access an eero is via its own app.
I will escalate your issue internally.