Qobuz integration with Squeeze

Hello
I have been using Squeeze Server and Player for over 2.5 years, previously with a K50, now with an Oladra. Previously, albums that were marked as favorites in Qobuz were displayed in my Squeeze library. Now albums that were marked as favorites weeks ago are still not showing up in Squeeze. I have already carried out several scans and restarted the Oladra. Qobuz HiRes albums are also played briefly at the beginning with the wrong bit depth and sampling frequency, then the music stops briefly and then it plays correctly. Local data is not affected, only Qobuz.
Is there a Qobuz/Squeeze problem here?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hello
Several manual scans were unsuccessful. Then I turned off the Oladra and turned it on again 12 hours later. Now all of Qobuz’s favorite albums are in my Squeeze library. Strange.
Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Online services like Qobuz tend to make ongoing enhancements. Sometimes bugs creep in - then they notice - then they fix it. That’s probably what occurred here.

Yep, the other thing to note is DNS on the router, using Google DNS 8.8.8.8 or Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 can help with communication back to the mothership.

I have a question relating to Qobuz integration within Squeeze, so maybe someone can help out.

Those of you familiar with Roon know how easy it is to import a Qobuz album into one’s library. But being relatively new with Squeeze as supported by Antipodes, I could use a brief “step by step” process by which we can do the same within Squeeze.

I’ve figured out how to search and play an album from within the Apps menu of Squeeze: Apps/Qobuz/Search. But how do we SAVE the album such that it is imported into our library within the Squeeze app?

Thanks

click on the album and scroll down to “Add “…” to Qobuz favorites”

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @roni; I guess most of the albums I wanted to add to my library had so many songs I didn’t scroll down far enough! Big help, and much appreciated!

1 Like