Ok so whats causing this?
Roon plays fine then every so often (from 10 mins to a few hours) Roon doesnt play. the Play bar just moved from right to left as if thinking or searching.
To resolve this I have to either reset the EX or CX
Its getting a bit tedious now tbh. Any ideas?
There is a Roon update today Build 970, which may or may not assist.
Changes for Build 970:
- Resolved a possible memory leak appearing during audio analysis
- Resolved a possible memory leak in the connection management mechanism
- Resolved an issue of remote slowdown after a certain period of time that could end up with a UI freeze
- Resolved a crash resulting from clicking on a mapped genre name on album details
- Resolved a crash that might occur in an attempt to open the Settings page
- Resolved an issue where TIDAL / Qobuz playlist could end up with an inactive play button
- Resolved an issue where Roon wouldn’t return search results on certain Windows machines
- Additional bugfixes and stability improvements
Check your network and ethernet cables also
Thanks for getting back to me
No that makes no difference.
I had to reset about 4 times past night.
It can happen mid album also when it moves on to the next track. This can also happen when I want to move it to another track.
I have found that selecting a different album can make it work again.
I also know when it “seems to be running out of ram” (for want of a better description) when some album covers go blank. Resetting resolves this.
It’s all very frustrating
Hi Bill, please make an appointment for remote support here