AMSv4 Software Preview - Updated With Guides

Ahhh I see what you are saying, no, that is an un-updated device which sneaked into the network.
An EX will look the same as the S30 in the pictures.
In the pics of what is on our network, you always think of what Player you will be using, and go there in a multi Antipodes environment.
For example, if you have a S40 and S30 both will appear in myantipodes, but you use the Solution Dashboard for the S30 to set up your system, there is no need to access the S40 from myantipodes.

For a standalone EX or S30 just click the open button to go to the Solution Dashboard, click your preset and you are done.

It is probably best to wait for the videos to be released to get a better understanding.

An update and more information on AMSv4:

1. We intend to release AMSv4 in the next week or so. We are just working on a new software update process for AMSv4, and hoping that will be finished soon. As soon as we finish that we will release it.
  2. The update to AMSv4 will be available to all Antipodes products running AMSv3, and will happen in the usual way - ie. pushed overnight, and then you choose when to install.
  3. For future updates of AMSv4, the update process will be simpler. When you open the Solution Dashboard, it will check whether you are up to date or not. If you are not, then an Update button will display in the Dashboards until you click to update.

To get a more complete look at AMSv4, follow this link:

2 Likes

AMSv4 is now released. Over the next 24 hours your Antipodes will receive an update script that will allow you to update to AMSv4. You will need to leave your Antipodes on overnight to receive the update script.

2 Likes

Hi, I seem to be in limbo with AMS 4 on my K30 player but 3.14 on my server. The server is not recognised by the new dashboard and when I click update from the player server menu, it says server is already on 3.14.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Flawless automatic installation of AMSv4.
Love it!!!

DLL
New Hampshire, USA

2 Likes

@flachead
Are you still having an issue?
You can try to go to myantipodes.com then click on the IP address of the server, you should be able to initiate the update from there.
If no, please make an appointment for remote access support here…

So my cx now runs 54 to 62 degrees celsius. That’s ok?

And the player dahboard shows no read out of temp. It just states ‘false’. Is this correct for ex as player? Or are my settings not right?

This temp is normal for a CX, out of interest what software are you running?

Re the EX, you should be getting temps, however there has been a number of boards used in the EX, we will likely need to update the code for that board.

Can we arrange a remote access session to check the temp sensor location?

The page says my Antipodes was found but will not open to the dashboard. I tried the remedies discussed. I was wondering if anyone else who uses a Verizon Fios Router is having a similar issue.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache, and have rebooted the Antipodes and your remote computer?

Yes I have. I scheduled a consultation for Thursday. I will try connecting my PC directly to the router just to see if that works. Currently it does not work via network connection or wifi.

@MarkCole my EX also does not display the temperature, saying “False” as with @JustGert. I believe I have a bigger problem though… I use my CX as the Server and my EX as the Player (both using Roon solely). The online manual states “You can even change the Source Server and the Preset will manage the changes without you having to re-configure anything.”… However, the Source dropdown for my EX does NOT list my CX as a Source option whatsoever, see image attached…

Are both units are updated to AMSv4?
The EX isnt seeing the CX on the network, have you rebooted both devices? Router?
Oh, and cleared your cache on your browser

We will have a fix for the temp issue on the EX

Hi @MarkCole - both are updated to AMSv4, and rebooted twice… Both are connected to my Melco S100 switch, which is connected to my Router. All worked a-ok prior to the upgrade

Remove the switch and see what happens

@MarkCole - Will clear my browser cache and report back…

@MarkCole - cleared cache of anything to do with Antipodes and still no go…

Remove/reboot the switch and see what happens
On myantipodes you see both servers?

HI @MarkCole - removing the switch will take some effort… I rebooted it just now, still no go. I do see both the CX and EX at http://myantipodes.com (pic attached), which has been the standard way I access as the myantipodes link from the main site has not worked for me since around the 3.14 release, or prior (maybe that’s a factor?)…