Upgrading AMSv3.1

Ok thanks. Please confirm that the software upgrade will preserve my license for HQ Player.

Hi andrewd, as the software upgrade is significant, it is likely that you will need to go thru the process with Jussi from Signalyst to re-instate your license

Just enquiring on the 3.1 update, any news ?

Hi there Clive, NZ is currently in a Level 4 Covid lockdown, everything is having to be pushed out. Very hard to actually say TBH, anticipate before the end of September, however will post updates if anything changes.

I know it is probably asked every week but any update or “best guess” estimate for 3.1?

@pneumonicflyer

Please check this thread out.
It is incoming.

1 Like

@MarkCole Just checking to see how the 3.1 roll out is going and whether there is a target date for Antipodes to start bearing in mind it is Thursday now and it might be beneficial for such a big roll out to happen away from a weekend so there can be Antipodes technical support and back up available for owners doing the update?

2 Likes

@NickBacon tonight or tomorrow nite timezone depending.

Edit.

The software upgrade to v3.1 is now live. Leave your music server on and it will receive the upgrade tool at 3.30am tonight or tomorrow night, your time, depending on your location. When you open the GUI or Dashboard from My Antipodes, the upgrade tool will open and you have the choice to begin the upgrade or skip it to do it later.

Updated post here AMS v3.1

3 Likes

Sounds good Mark :+1:

Excellent news Mark. Thanks for the update.

If anyone is especially anxious to start the upgrade process, you can change your time zone to bring 3.30am closer. Best to set it so you are online between 3am and 4am to ensure you get it. Then open the GUI/Dashboard.

If you don’t receive it in that window, drop us a message, but it is definitely happening. You may just have out of date auto-update software, or a network issue.

@antipodes Thanks. It is 6am here now in uk. Nothing arrived at 3.30am ie 2 1/2 hrs ago. Was tge roll out live then?

@NickBacon

The following steps worked for me.

I was on CX 2.7 and now on 3.1.

The CX was not visible on myantipodes.

What I did:

-Reboot

-Go to App-Software Manager->Update

A small update executed.

Note: in previous days exeApp-Software Manager->Update and Reboot nothing happened.

-Reboot

-Go to GUI: voila the Upgrade page was visible.

-Executed the three-stage upgrade process as per upgrade page on the site

Now I am on 3.1.

Congrats on getting this live! I just adjusted my time zone to see what happens. It’s now 2:56 AM in the Atlantic time zone. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Hi did you notice any difference in SQ?
I have an S40 and changed timesetting to hopefully get it sooner. :slightly_smiling_face:

@MarkCole
As per previous post the upgrade went ok!
Still my CX is not visible on My Antipodes.
If I go to the IP directly I see a page with two buttons Server Dashboard en Player Dashboard. But I am missing the initial page as per v3.1 manual. How can I get there? Going to my antipodes.com shows the server but I do not get the initial page as per manual where I can set the time-zone and reboot / shutdown etc. Is there a local URL I can use? Instead of going via My Antipodes. Index.php does not bring me there.

I have set my time zone to somewhere that is currently 2am (Pangnirtung, sorry to wake all you guys). Lets see what happens.

2 Likes

Hi. Did not do any serious listening yet. Happy that’s is running. Although the GUI is not complete cannot access the initial page.

I just received the “upgrade is live” email. :smile:

I changed the time zone to Buenos Aires, which changed my time zone to 2.30am. Got to 4.10am and no update info appeared :frowning_face:

I’ve now changed it to San Juan time, 3.00am and will see if the update comes through this time.