Upgrading AMSv3.1

first of all thank you for these wonderful machines that allow us to enjoy music and these benefits! After a DX, then a CX + EX + P1 + P2 set, I now use a K50 and an S30. I was able to appreciate the successive improvements of your devices.

My question: what is the procedure to be followed to allow the update from AMSv3.0 to 3.1?

Have a good day

B Vivien

Hi there bvivien, we will be pushing out the updates to existing K and S owners, there will be a notification in myantipodes asking to upgrade, this will be a multi-reboot upgrade so patience will be required :)

Hi Mark,

What is the software upgrade process for CX/EX owners?

Also some general feedback about the forum:

- It is very difficult to read (tiny light grey font on white background)

- it is very slow to refresh pages.

Cheers

Hi there andrewd, if getting an upgrade the process will be completed here, it is an easier task than pushing it out over the air. All other owners will get their update over the air in early August. This assumes that all CX/EX owners have the 2019 software update, that is being able to see their servers on antipodes.audio/myantipodes/

Ok thanks. Please confirm that the software upgrade will preserve my license for HQ Player.

Hi andrewd, as the software upgrade is significant, it is likely that you will need to go thru the process with Jussi from Signalyst to re-instate your license

Just enquiring on the 3.1 update, any news ?

Hi there Clive, NZ is currently in a Level 4 Covid lockdown, everything is having to be pushed out. Very hard to actually say TBH, anticipate before the end of September, however will post updates if anything changes.