Upgrading AMSv3.1

Does Squeeze now work with the XMOS option enabled? What struck me in your previous screenshot was that Digital Output wasn’t highlighted (orange). I would think that at least one option needs to be selected, even if there is only one option.

No, it doesn’t. And it makes no difference whether it’s orange either - all I have to do is click on it when there’s only AES EBU cable plugged in

Ah so “digital output” is via the reclocker. I don’t have that option on my K30 so it confused me. Sorry I couldn’t help.

If the Output isnt highlighted and saved, no Player will be available.

1 Like

Have done that… Didn’t help.
Did it with both USB and AES EBU.
Also, like I said, it was all fine the night before…and then just refused to work the next morning.

@subdusted
So this is with Squeeze? Have you tried re-starting Squeeze Server? and/or Squeezelite via the dashboards?
Happy to remote in for a look
Antipodes Remote Support Instructions

@antipodes
I am experiencing the same kind of issue with my S40/EX for not able to play, natively, DSD file. I have got a Mytek DAC (Brooklyn Bridge) with the latest firmware. Obviously I am at AMS v3.1 on my Antipodes units. Even if I select, under My Antipodes panel (player dashboard), the proper player/output/DSD support i.e. Roon / USB Audio - Mytek / Native DSD NEVER I am able to see DSD options rate or play DSD file. In Roon core, I am just seeing PCM sample rates (may MAX is 368k…which is ok for the specs of my DAC).

Of course I am able to play music letting the player downsampling/going to PCM or changing the setup ov my player to use DoP (DSD oves PCM).

Just to let the support team knows.
I am wondering when can we expect to overnight patches/fixes rolled out ? 1 week, 1 month ???

Greetings

1 Like

@GLED
@desbiss
We have located the DSD “bug” fix by the end of the week.

4 Likes

Hi,

If your unit does no longer show up on the network, Mark cannot approach the unit and can therefore not resolve the issue. It means you need to go to your dealer.

My dealer has the 3.1 software, but has so far not been able to put this on a bootable USB stick and transfer the new software to my unit. So I am still without my unit…:frowning:

For that reason, I have urged Mark to ensure all dealers have access to bootable software. Mark, what is the status there-off?

Thanks for the update @MarkCole. That’s fantastic news!! Glad to hear that a fix is in the works, so quickly. :grinning:

Will there be any sort of notification when it is released?

@MarkCole OK thanks for the comment. We are all appreciating the work/effort/support!! From one of the many Antipodes community owners/users :o). I will let you know the result for my Brooklyn Bridge DAC as soon as I am aware of the fix been applied on my servers.

@JJJS
All distributors, dealers and authorised service centres have access to the tools required.
We are working tirelessly with our network of providers to ensure speedy resolution.

1 Like

Good work and glad to hear Mark!

I hope I will get my unit back soon…:slight_smile:

Can I expect any SQ improvement from all these updates?

@markcole After the update the squeeze player does not work. In roon i can’t select the audiozone K30.

1 Like

@Chrhen
Hi there, please ensure that Squeeze Server is disabled in the Server Dashboard to enable Squeezelite to become available in Roon.
If you have already disabled Squeeze Server in the Server Dashboard, and Squeeze is still not available in Roon, please restart Roon Server, also in the Server Dashboard.

Aside from my Squeeze Player not being able to work, there are some other anomalies: when I turn the K50 off it doesn’t go into standby mode, it goes off completely…all lights are out. When I try to turn it back on first time nothing happens, second time it goes into standby. Third time it may turn on or it may go completely off again.
Also, there used to be one short and one long chirping sounds, now it’s only the short one. Is that how it’s supposed to be?

I did my K50 update this morning. Went quite smoothly thanks to some of the best written instructions for any software update I have seen. Thank you Mark.

4 Likes

Problem solved. Thanks.

@MarkCole

For the updates we were supposed to received last week-end to fix different issues with recent AMS v3.1 deployed…any news ? I am still seeing my DSD problem between Roon and my DAC (Brooklyn Bridge).

Sadly we spent the end of last week attending a funeral, running behind, sorry