Antipodes Audio AMSv5 Release Information

myantipodes.com

Is the temporary solution until the v5.01 update

Upon reloading page they appeared again…

Still say no player found even on myantipodes — no music This sucks

Then there is a network issue, reboot everything

Rebooted everything and still not seeing the music server

There must be a network/browser issue if myantipodes.com does not work.
By everything, that’s remote device, Antipodes, routers, switches and mesh network?
Clear browser cache.
Connect the antipodes to the main router, ensure the remote device is connected to the main router also.
Start from the bare network and work your way back to find the fault.

Not 100 % sure what you mean for me to do —- I have shut everything down and rebooted it several times and it still says no music server found — This was working a couple of days ago and the only thing that has changed is your update — I use an highend iPad and am not technical. — This seems to happen on too many of your updates!

The update was to our servers, more specifically the setup link from our website, that is it.
The work done to the server is in preparation for the next software release, only.
It is possible for some users to not be able to connect via setup currently.

http://myantipodes.com/ is run on different servers and was not updated.
If you cannot connect to http://myantipodes.com/ then the issue is not with the servers but with your network or device.

If you have had any form of Apple update it may be security, check that Apple Relay isn’t enabled.
When you say everything, does that include your routers and switches etc ?
Does the Antipodes have flashing ethernet lights?
I have advised on how to troubleshoot your network, but if you would like to explain how the Antipodes connects to the internet, what switches, routers etc and what the remote device connects to, to access the Antipodes I can try and assist, I am getting on a plane for 23 hours so won’t be having much access during this time.
The issue you are experiencing has nothing to do with any update from Antipodes Audio.

Hello. New S40 owner and I’m wondering if the S40 can be updated to AMSv5? I am currently running AMSv4.4.0 and it shows up to date. Any info?

Thank you in advance.

Tony

See post from @MarkCole regarding when you’ll be able to update

Seems we need to be patient and wait until 22/04 for you update.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m happy for Antipodes to take their time and get it right rather than rush and screw it up.
I’m in the IT industry so I should know.

OT When we’re up against a deadline and having problems releasing, we tend to descope and only release what we’re comfortable with. Our stuff really is mission critical.

By device do you mean the K50 itself?

No, as he ruled that out. Device is what you use to access that site (your iPad). There’s either a problem with how it’s configured or with your network.

Check to see if Private Relay is turned on. It must be off.

I just found that there is a way to access myantipodes.com without turning off Private Relay:

Hello,
I restarted my Oladra, router, switch… and cleared the cache on the iPad. Now I can access the Oladra via myantipodes.com. But in the Solution Dashboard I see “None” under Source. I can’t choose. I can still play music with Squeeze/Squeeze. Will this error be fixed with the AMS v5.01 update?

Best regards Torsten

Yes, I would expect that it would be. The new dashboard improves upon the one you have now.

yep, couldn’t find my S30 on the network and MyAntipodes showed “no player”.
Unplugged my switch, a cheap 5 port Netgear to enable LAN cable to TV and S30 and presto! Everything works.
I had discovered this fix earlier this year and never thought to publicize it.

My Private Relay is off Always has been Roon seems to be see the K50 and I can play music through my IPad — But My Holo May Dac KTE still says UNLOCK on the display and May Audio say its must not be getting a signal from the antipodes to play music ? Mark seem to think it is some other bad setting on my IPad but I am not so sure. Any thoughts on the subject? Have done all the turning things on and off. Nothing works. Thank G-d I still have my CDs to play music. ELi

I unplugged the USB cord ( audio out ) off the K50 and attacked it to my wife’s computer and the display on the Holo May dac no longer says UNLOCKED and gave some number. So this to me indicated the problem is in the K50 in my unprofessional opinion — Anyone have any thought on this ? FYI can see K50 on my network

The problem you reported was that no player was found on myantipodes. Mark was responding to that. The additional details you just mentioned suggest this might not have anything to do with myantipodes but no way he could have diagnosed this correctly without that additional insight.

It sounds like the wrong output might be configured on the K50 dashboard. Are you able to provide a screenshot?

Cannot get a K50 dashboard screenshot because I cannot get on to myantipodes from the antipodes web page — What I do know is not signal is communicating between my May Holo dac and the K50. But My May Holo when disconnected from the k50 can communicate with my wife’s computer as it display is no longer in the UNLOCK ( no signal ) display