Antipodes Audio AMSv5 Release Information

Without seeing your AMS dashboard, it will be difficult to diagnose your issue.

So that takes us back then to solving your ability to access myantipodes. Did you try a different computer or a different browser? Did you try that workaround I posted?

Another option is for you to get the app Fing from the App Store on your iPad. You can use this to find the IP of K50PLAYER. After having Fing scan your network, you should see the IP. In my case, it is 10.0.0.215. I can type that into my browser and it will take me to the AMS dashboard. The address of yours will be different but once you learn it, you will be able to access your dashboard.

1 Like

When I go to myantipodes.com it show me the music server component and manage button which when pressed does nothing. And below that says no music server found

Maybe there’s a hardware issue. You’ll have to book a support call with Antipodes. They’ll have to poke around to diagnose this.

1 Like

When I press the manage button of the play part on myantipodes. I get a Box that says Warning. There is no valid output attached. Please attach a compliant USB DAC or restart your USB DAC and the click Refresh —- When I do this nothing happens It also say K50 is being managed by the player and give me its address and again nothing happens

The same problem with my Oladra for a few days. When I access the server via Myantipodes.com I see this.

When I access the player, I get to the solution dashboard, but I can’t select a source. However, I can still play music.

Thats the exact screen I got The difference is I am unable to get to any dashboard and I am not getting any music

If you change to a different preset, does the Source give you the ability to select a source?

What preset are you talking about?

I wasn’t referencing a particular preset. I was only trying to understand what effect changing it would have on his Source dropdown.

And as far as preset, in AMS 4.x this was the dropdown that is centered at the top.

It is AMS v4.4.0. Even if I change the preset, “none” appears under source

@erolo Schedule a support session

So, today’s the day? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just got up here in my country, so no idea if an update is available or not yet, but companies need to be cautious publishing a date such as this down in writing. Age old slogan I recall that does wonders regarding customer service experience is: “under promise and over deliver”.

It is not helpful to indicate that an update is coming without a timetable.
(And if an update has been postponed, provide a notification of this)
A welcome addition to the dashboard would be the “version” of the update.

For now we have to wait and visit the site everyday. :wink:

The following has been indicated “Anticipate AMSv5.01 to be released on 22 April, as always this date is our target and subject to change.” Since it is subject to change, maybe it has been changed?

Yes
Due to several unforeseen circumstances.
It will be some time before the AMSv5 release is released for everyone, no current ETA
If you would like to have AMSv5 installed manually please make an appointment for remote support.

5 Likes

I’m certainly interested in the upgrade but am unable to book a remote session as the web page refuses to open.

Just tried and working for me

Could you possibly send me link? Thanks.

Managed to book an appointment!

1 Like