Antipodes Audio AMSv5 Release Information

I have a G2.
I don’t have any problem with version 4.4.

I’m just curious what the version 5 could offer.

Stick with 4.4 for the meantime :slight_smile:

Hello! Could you help me understand whether I can update my Antipodes K50 from AMSv4.4.0 to AMSv5.0.0? (I’m wondering if AMSv4.4.0 might be the latest version supported by my device—how can I check this?) I’ve submitted a request for remote assistance, but after reading the forum, I began to doubt whether my device supports version 5.0 and above.

Your K50 most certainly supports AMS 5. The update is just turned off presently. Antipodes can update it for you during a support call.

1 Like

As previously mentioned

1 Like

Thank you for your responses. I have already scheduled a remote update. However, as some have mentioned before, the session time is quite late, from 2 AM to 6 AM, which is not very convenient for the European time zone. Is it possible to adjust the time? My appointment is at 6 AM on September 3rd…

And one more question: How can I transfer my media library from the CX device, where 2 SSDs are installed and formatted, to the K50? Is there any guide for this? I’m concerned about the safety of the media library since the CX runs on AMS 5.0.0, and the K50 is currently on AMS 4.4.0. After updating the K50 to AMS 5.0.0, will I be able to simply move the SSDs without reformatting them?