Resource Monitor Poll

Vote to include the Resource Monitor in AMS Dashboard

• Resource Monitor

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks Mark for putting up the poll.

1 Like

I agree this is critical, particularly if you are trying to push the boundaries of HQP upsampling.

1 Like

Resource monitor allows for easy monitoring of CPU Core temps, CPU utilization and memory utilization. Regardless of operational status.

This is how Euphony © resource monitor looks, I do not know what features Antipodes will include.

1 Like

Hi,
For the current changes I made in my setup and its effect on the flow of music files resource monitor could allow me to keep an eye on the processor. This would have been very useful.

Since we know since a couple months it got enough votes, is it possible to foresee when Antipodes will introduce this feature?

If I understand correctly, resource monitor already is part of current OS but only accessible with exclusive admin access. So to implement it, Antipodes would only need to include it under user access?

Look forward to using this feature soon!

I sincerely hope cpu usage as wel as temperature will be included. Especially because of the passive cooling of the CX that can run quite warm.

1 Like

Any news on the release date of AMS4.? So curious to see new features like resource monitor etc.

Testing is ongoing, release is imminent.
No time frame currently, but resource monitor lovers should be happy.

1 Like

Thanks for the update.
May I ask , would any of the software improvements found/made in the Oladra project trickle down to the k50 in the future ?
Assuming there were any ofcourse.

Hi there, the software is the same across all Antipodes models, and is updated in unison, current version AMSv3.14 we will be moving to a new AMS version for resource monitor improvement etc

2 Likes